Committed to responsible tourism
Stay Green is the H10 Hotels Sustainability Plan. In line with our commitment to society and the environment, its goal is to promote a model for responsible tourism in all our destinations.
As part of the Stay Green programme, the H10 Playa Esmeralda hotel has implemented the following actions:
- Harnesses ambient heat to generate hot water (heat pumps)
- Generates its own drinking water supply from seawater (desalination)
- 100% renewable electricity consumption
- Tablets in reception to promote digitalisation and encourage paper saving
- Collaborates with Pájara Town Council, donating food to the most disadvantaged families in the